Are you ready for a pain-free dentist visit?
At Morristown Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer laser dentistry for gum recontouring, treating gummy smiles, and addressing infected gum tissue. As a dental practice committed to high-end dental technology, we have employed the Gemini™ Diode Laser. It is the first dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser available in the U.S. The Gemini Diode Laser is one of the most powerful lasers to provide quick, accurate and sterilized dental treatment.
With laser dentistry, we can provide our patients with better accuracy, less discomfort, enhanced safety, and overall improved patient experience. Laser gum treatment can effectively reshape your gums, giving you a more balanced and healthy-looking smile. Consider Morristown cosmetic dentist Dr. Victor Gittleman and our professional dental team as your partners in your journey to a more beautiful smile.
What Can Dental Lasers Address?
A soft tissue laser can address a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dental concerns. At Morristown Cosmetic Dentistry, we are committed to always providing our patients with the best that dentistry has to offer. We are proud to offer laser dentistry to ensure your dental experience is comfortable, safe, and positive.
During your visit, we may use dental lasers for the following procedures:
- Correcting a gummy smile
- Recontouring the gum line
- Removing diseased or infected gum tissue
The Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Gummy smiles and receding gums have traditionally been addressed using a dental scalpel. However, using scalpels for these common procedures can cause anxiety for some patients. To improve the safety and comfort of our patients, Morristown Cosmetic Dentistry utilizes high-quality dental lasers for many cosmetic and restorative dental treatments.
A dental laser is a fine-tuned, handheld instrument that delivers a beam of high-intensity light. The beam is very narrow and precise so it guarantees to only come in contact with the affected area leaving the healthy surrounding area untouched. Additionally, this makes it easier to control so that the depth and cut are kept at an absolute minimum. Your treatment will be fast, predictable, and easily controlled by your dentist.
For many soft tissue treatments, such as gum recontouring and treating gummy smiles, dental lasers offer these key benefits to patients:
- Ultimate Comfort: Dental lasers eliminate the need for traditional scalpels. Advanced dental lasers can skillfully remove unwanted gum tissue and often eliminate the need for anesthetic. Scalpels may feel uncomfortable as they scrape the gum tissue. Lasers offer painless treatment.
- Unmatched Accuracy: With advanced dental lasers, Dr. Gittleman can precisely target unwanted gum tissue and offer optimal, natural-looking results.
- Safety: Dental lasers seal blood vessels while removing unwanted gum tissue, decreasing bleeding, and eliminating the need for sutures. Lasers promote healing by stimulating the body’s natural ability to regenerate healthy tissues.
Laser Dentistry in Morristown, NJ
Do you have a gummy smile? Would you like to explore your cosmetic dental treatment options? Visit Dr. Gittleman of Morristown Cosmetic Dentistry. To determine if laser dentistry in Morristown, NJ is right for you, call (973) 287-3337 or request an appointment online.